Winter Haven Personal Injury Attorney
Personal injury attorney Sanga Turnbull has spent years representing clients injured in Winter Haven and throughout Central Florida. After gaining years of valuable experience representing insurance companies, Mr. Turnbull shifted his focus to helping injured Floridians recover after personal injury accidents. At The Turnbull Firm, our Winter Haven personal injury attorney puts that combination of experience to good use in aggressively pursuing results for our clients. We know what goes on behind the scenes for insurance providers and defense attorneys, and we can see through their tricks.
The Turnbull Firm takes an aggressive, results-oriented approach in representing our clients, going toe-to-toe with big companies and individual perpetrators alike in order to ensure that injury victims get the compensation they are owed for the harm they have suffered. We fight for you, and we do not rest until you get the payment you deserve.
Helping Winter Haven Clients With All Types of Personal Injury Claims
The seasoned Winter Haven personal injury lawyer at The Turnbull Firm has decades of experience investigating and litigating all types of personal injury matters. We represent personal injury clients in Central Florida who have been harmed by someone else’s negligence, no matter the cause and no matter the type of incident. If you were hurt, we will help you get the damages you are owed.
Some of the types of cases our Winter Haven personal injury legal team is prepared to handle include:
- Car Accidents. Thousands of people are killed and hundreds of thousands injured by irresponsible drivers in Florida and nationwide. We represent drivers and pedestrians who were struck by other cars or who were otherwise injured by the negligence of drivers on Florida roadways.
- Truck Accidents. If you or a family member were hurt or killed by a semi-truck, an eighteen-wheeler, a tractor-trailer, or any other large commercial truck, The Turnbull Firm is prepared to investigate your claim and hold the appropriate parties responsible.
- Auto Accidents. The Turnbull Firm represents clients injured in any sort of auto accident, be it car, truck, van, or city bus. If you were hurt on a Central Florida roadway, we will get you results.
- Motorcycle Accidents. Injured bikers deserve protection and compensation just as any other motorist does after an accident caused by someone else’s negligence. If you were injured while riding your motorcycle or you were in an accident caused by a negligent motorcyclist, The Turnbull Firm is prepared to hear your case.
- Drunk Driving Accidents. Drunk driving remains one of the leading causes of traffic accidents in Florida and across the country. If your family has suffered a tragic loss because of a drunk or drugged driver, or if an intoxicated driver has personally injured you, let The Turnbull Firm help you hold the right people responsible for your suffering.
- Distracted Driving Accidents. Texting while driving is steadily becoming one of the most dangerous problems on Florida roadways. If you were hurt by a negligent driver who couldn’t manage to put their phone away for the duration of a drive, you are entitled to compensation.
- Nursing Home Negligence. Nursing homes, managed care facilities, and long-term care communities owe their elderly and disabled residents a duty of care. Nursing home residents have the right to proper treatment, nourishment, medical care, clothing, and basic physical and emotional necessities. If your elderly or disabled loved one is showing signs of neglect, we will investigate the nursing home on your behalf and ensure that your family is protected and compensated.
- Nursing Home Abuse. Nursing home abuse is a despicable and alarming phenomenon. Unfortunately, it is also far too common. If your loved one resides in a nursing home and you suspect they are facing physical, mental, emotional, or financial abuse, call The Turnbull Firm immediately to ensure that they are removed from any dangerous situations and that your family is paid appropriate damages for any harm your loved one has suffered.
Call a Dedicated Winter Haven Personal Injury Attorney if You Were Hurt in Central Florida
A serious accident or injury does not have to spell the end of your life. If someone else’s negligence in Florida hurt you and you are now facing mounting medical bills, disability, lost wages, and pain, you have the right to recover for your injuries. The seasoned Winter Haven personal injury attorney at The Turnbull Firm is ready to offer you advice and representation and is prepared to fight on your behalf until you get the damages you are owed. Whatever the nature of your injury, if you were harmed by negligence, we will help. Call the Winter Haven personal injury legal team at The Turnbull Firm today for a free consultation. Let us help you get the compensation you deserve and put your life back on the right track.