Lakeland Auto Accident Attorney
The Central Florida auto accident attorney at The Turnbull Firm has years of experience helping Lakeland traffic accident victims recover for their injuries. If you or a loved one has been injured or killed in an auto accident, you can turn to Lakeland auto accident attorney Sanga Turnbull for advice and representation. We fight for our clients, and we do not rest until we recover the damages they are owed from the parties who caused them and their families harm.
Types of Auto Accidents
A variety of different auto accidents occur on Florida roadways. Different contributing factors make one or another type of accident more or less likely, and each type of accident carries different risks of different types of injuries. The Turnbull Firm represents plaintiffs injured in traffic accidents regardless of the nature of the accident, so long as we can prove for you that another party was at fault.
Some of the auto crashes to which the seasoned personal injury team at The Turnbull Firm are prepared to handle include:
- Head-on collisions. A head-on collision occurs when the front ends of two vehicles hit each other coming from opposite directions. Head-on collisions are extremely dangerous and often fatal. Head-on collisions generally occur when someone drifts into oncoming traffic. Moving into oncoming traffic can be intentional, such as when a driver tries too aggressively to pass dangerously, or on accident due to, for example, drowsiness, intoxication, slipping on icy or wet roads, or something innocuous such as sneezing.
- Rollover accidents. A rollover crash can be one of the scariest accidents in which to be involved, as your auto flips over one or more times. Rollover accidents are more likely to occur with larger vehicles such as buses, trucks, or SUVs, and they happen more frequently when drivers are taking turns at high speed or when there are inclement road conditions such as ice, sleet, or rain. National statistics indicate that the majority of rollover accidents are single-vehicle crashes.
- Broadside crashes. Broadside, side-impact, or “T-bone” crashes occur when one driver hits another car directly in the side, at a perpendicular angle. This may occur when, for example, a driver blows a stop sign or red light, slamming into or getting hit by the driver with the right of way. These sorts of crashes very often lead to serious injury or death for passengers or drivers who are crushed in the collision. Side-impact collisions account for around 25 percent of passenger vehicle occupant deaths.
- Rear-end collisions. Rear-end collisions are some of the most common auto accidents. At low speeds, they are often called “fender-benders.” Someone may crash into you from behind at a stop sign or red light, when pulling out of a parking lot, or when you have to make a sudden stop due to a roadway hazard. Typically, it is the responsibility of the driver in the rear to avoid the accident, which is why tailgating and speeding are discouraged. Even a low-speed rear-end collision can cause “whiplash syndrome,” which involves the hyperextension of the neck and spine. Whiplash can cause severe and long-lasting neck, shoulder, or back pain, and in extreme cases, can limit functionality and cause disability.
Dedicated Service to Lakeland
The seasoned auto accident attorney at The Turnbull Firm has decades of experience litigating car accidents and other personal injury matters, with years of experience on both sides of the table. Florida personal injury attorney Sanga Turnbull represented insurance companies before he became a prolific injured plaintiff’s attorney, and he has developed a deep understanding of how the defense thinks and, accordingly, how to maximize the strength of a plaintiff’s claim.
The Turnbull Firm will gather evidence and build your case, working with you throughout all steps of the process in order to tailor our representation to the needs and circumstances of your case. Our services during an auto accident matter include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Gathering the necessary documents such as police reports, insurance communications and analyses, medical reports and bills, reports of lost wages, etc.
- Dealing with the insurance companies so that you do not have to do so
- Identifying all possible defendants or relevant parties such as insurers, drivers, passengers, auto manufacturers, government agencies, or construction site operators
- Negotiating with insurance companies, employers, drivers, and defense attorneys
- Filing claims and motions in court and representing you through all stages of the proceeding
- Building your case to demonstrate why the other party was at fault
- Collecting evidence and crafting arguments that work to maximize your recovery, working on getting your bills paid and your other harm compensated
- Advising you and providing recommendations so you can make informed decisions about whether to settle, go to trial, appeal, or handle other litigation matters
Call a Dedicated Lakeland Auto Accident Attorney
If you or your loved one has been injured in a Central Florida auto accident, call the aggressive and successful Lakeland auto accident attorney at The Turnbull Firm. Contact our Lakeland office to set up a free case evaluation, and let us help you recover the damages you are owed.